NOTE: contents are my own points not to disturb or distract other, just gazing my views
Entire India faced an unexpected protest from Kanhaiya Kumar who is the student union leader of JNU with anti-India slogans dated on February 2016,by march 3,2016 he got interim bail with certain constraints from Delhi court
Here are my some questions ;
what suddenly made them to support afzal guru? on his homage
They are citizens of India for past a few decades , what made them now to rose anti-slogan ?
They keep on blaming the activities of RSS and BJP , on seeing this whether they are triggered by some third rated politicians for upcoming elections of Punjab and Uttar pradesh .
Rohit Vemula suicide is the forerunner of all this problem , his suicide due to his suspension by UoH play a major role here .I agree there may be lot of issues regarding caste oriented , system is common to all but there is should proper measure to be taken at the initial stage of the caste issue, after that grown and sucked the life of one young research scientist it turns to political issue.
If those protest are taken when the caste oriented issue are fabricated we can save one life from death, but after the issue entire indian political party made their visit to university of Hyderabad and stand along those students and family and started to protest against UGC , and smirti irani (i’m not supporting ).They fallacious his dead for their political pros.i adore his dead was painful for their family, a person who developed himself and went to researching position, now no more .
Kanhaiya Kumar after getting bail addressed the students at JNU and gave an power pack speech.
His highlighted points are:
- We will fight for Umar (Khalid) and Anirban (Bhattacharya). Let the courts decide what is ‘deshdroh’ (anti-national) and what is ‘deshbhakti’ (patriotism), Madam Smriti Irani will not decide this because we are not her children. Modiji was talking about Stalin and Khrushchev in Parliament. When I heard him speaking I felt like jumping into the TV screen, grabbing his suit and saying — ‘Modiji, please speak about Hitler a little’. Forget about Hitler, talk about Mussolini whose black cap you wear, who Golwalkar sahab went to meet.
- Modiji was talking about Stalin and Khrushchev in Parliament. When I heard him speaking I felt like jumping into the TV screen, grabbing his suit and saying — ‘Modiji, please speak about Hitler a little’. Forget about Hitler, talk about Mussolini whose black cap you wear, who Golwalkar sahab went to meet.
- They said I raised slogans about freedom. They asked me why I wanted freedom from India. But I want to set this straight. I do not want freedom from India, but freedom in India.
- 69 per cent of the country do not believe in your (BJP) ideology. Even the 31 per cent who voted for you were fooled by your jumla. We Indians forget easily but we still remember all the ‘jumla’ used during election campaign.
- All this was planned. All this was planned to derail the movement seeking justice for Rohith Vemula and Occupy UGC . I have not said this before, but my family earns Rs 3,000 a month. Without JNU, I would not be able to do a PhD.
These are his few power packed speech on JNU , what is the necessity of keeping loading a political party as dispute , a guile act to stand against BJP and RSS.
may but his idiosyncratic act can’t be accepted to support a terrorist, while giving a bail to him, the honorable judiciary made a statement
“The kind of slogans raised may have demoralising effect on the family of those martyrs who returned home in a coffin draped in the tricolor”
Also she added”The infection results in infecting the limb to the extent that it becomes gangrene, amputation is the only treatment”
Really an appreciated judgement by giving a proper example, whether he were protecting peoples on standing himalayan border , whether he knows the difficulty on glacier.according to he is a moron , incitement without having proper knowledge .but i can’t categorize those medias which reflected all his action as pros.
As a citizen, i’m proud my Mother country compare to lot of countries here lot incisive path and independence are jubilant.but still some celebrity morons keep on pronouncing about intolerance in India.
“Hoping one day civilians could get the real face of politicians .”